In the event of inconsistency between any terms of this contract and any translation into another language, the English version will control and prevail on any question of interpretation or otherwise.
We collect such information about you which is essential to provide details of your services its range and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services which are offering through Mobile App. Prior to login we may obtain the following information about you and your device from which you avail Services.
(1) Profiling Information
For providing Services we require certain information for registration such as your name, Copy of Degree, Registration Number in Medical Council of India, copy of certificate of Medical Council, Experience years in order to comply regulations of laws and rules, physical addresses, clinic address, postal addresses, telephone, Mobile and company name, CST/GST for billing purpose. Further, we also collect and store your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information that you use for our Mobile App in relation to our Services.
(2) Navigational and Log Information
We collect information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of Mobile App from which you reach our Mobile App, and from which you request downloads, pages visited/ downloaded on our Mobile App or pages of merchants you visit using our Services. We may also collect information such as your domain name, web request, IP address, mobile application version, type of operating system that your computer uses, browser type, browser language, location, date and time of request, the services, the referring Mobile App, and the time that you spend on the Mobile App.
(3) Correspondence Information
We collect the content, information about your correspondence, the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, facsimile mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
A cookie is an insignificant portion of data that is sent to the web browser of your device from which Mobile App is accessed. If your web browser/device settings permit, cookies can be sent to your web browser for recording information about your online preferences and allowing us to cater to your interests in a better manner. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a cookie, you thereby agree to our use of information collected by us using that cookie.
(5) Stored Information
We may collect any data or information either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as usernames, image files, documents, etc. or which may be required to display information to you through our Service.
We will verify your documents and upon successful verification of documents, verification link which is provided by us to your shared email id to enabling you to access Mobile app and its services.
Purpose & Use of Information
(1) We require the profiling information which includes details such as professional details, degree details, identity details, contact details, usernames and passwords in order verify whether you have been complied The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (“MCI Act”), The Indian Medical Council (Professional conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations, 2002 (“MCI Code”) and The Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010 (“Clinical Establishments Act”). Furtherance, in order to manage our relationship with you we have to comply he Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), The Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (“Data Protection Rules”) and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“Intermediary Guidelines”) Other Service Providers Regulations under the New Telecom Policy 1999 (“OSP Regulations”).
(2) We collect and store your service usage and transactional information in order to enable you to view certain details of all your transactions which have been made using our Services, to provide you uninterrupted and satisfactory Services, to administer our relationship with you, to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement, to monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our user rules.
(3) To improve our Services, we need to constantly update and alter our business and marketing strategies for which we require the navigational and log information to determine and analyse the merchants, markets, technology, operating systems, browsers, devices, locations from which our Services are used most or used least. For example, such information and its analysis will help us focus more on your needs by providing you a wider range of Services, or developing updates for particular operating systems and mobile application versions, etc. Further, the information collected helps us offer you other programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you. In addition, such information collected will help us alert you in case of software compatibility issues.
(4) We want to serve you better and therefore we require your correspondence information in order to enable us to learn about the information and content of communications by you such that we can deduce your feedback from such communications, analyse, endeavour to improve, ask you for further feedbacks, reply.
(5) The data collected by cookies helps us track, analyse and understand User trends so as to enable us to understand lacunas (such as slow response time on our website page) and improve your interactive experience of using our Services, our web design, features and functionalities.
(6) We access data or information stored by third party in case required for providing you uninterrupted and satisfactory Services or in case consented by you.
We collect and use some of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities and to customise our Services to you. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you. It is clarified that the consolidated Personal Information of all Users which has been collected by us, is the property of H2A and we may use it, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose and you hereby confirm that you have no objection to the aforesaid use of your Personal Information.
The collection of your e-mail address and name if and when requested during account registration enables H2A and its affiliates to send you any requested newsletter(s) or to send you any requested mailings or offers. If applicable, you will be allowed to indicate upon registration that you are or are not interested in receiving offers or information from our partners and/or us and we may occasionally send you e-mails regarding product and event information or promotions. Only H2A and its affiliates will send you these solicitations, and only if you have previously not indicated that you do not wish to receive them. If applicable and you prefer not to receive such e-mails, please opt out or otherwise do not opt-in to receive these e-mails. You may opt-out of receiving e-mails from H2A when you register within your account settings at our Mobile App within or otherwise provide contact information to H2A.
If H2A collects your financial information, it may use your financial information or payment method to process payment for any services you being provided on our Mobile App, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our businesses.
Information for Digital Prescription
We provide you platform to login and passwords for uploading and/or downloading prescription called ‘Digital prescription’ for patient wherein you can prescribed drugs for patients. In order enable to ‘Digital prescription’ we may ask certain details of patient and/or your which shall be used for further correspondence.
Disclosure of Information
(1) Information security is critical to us and we will not share your Personal Information with any other third parties except, and only to the extent necessary, with parties such as our end users for its medical purposes, merchants, acquiring banks, credit card processors, etc. for us to deliver payment processing Services to you.
(2) We do not disclose or distribute any of your Personal Information to a third party or use such Personal Information for commercial or marketing purposes unless we receive the express consent of you. However, we may, itself or through third parties, send you e-mails, SMS, such other means to communicate, send reminders for payment, advertise its Services, promote new services and activities or for your invaluable feedback.
(3) You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalisation and Service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates or associates. If required, H2A will:
- Disclose it in a non-aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; or
- Share it to deliver the Services desired by you; to maintain, further develop and enhance Services; to ensure the functionality and security of our Services; and to prevent and investigate any fraud and other misuse.
(4) If, by usage of some functionalities of our Service, you receive Personal Information about other user(s), you agree to keep the same confidential and only use it in connection with the Services, without disclosing the same to another user or third party.
(5) In order to ensure that all our users comply with the user rules, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance.
(6) We may disclose the Personal Information pursuant to applicable laws, a directive or order of a government entity or statutory authority or any judicial or regulatory authority or to law enforcement agencies in any official investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree that we have the right to monitor and to disclose Personal Information as may be necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request. We may transfer Your Personal Information or other information collected, stored, processed by us to any other entity or organization located in India or outside India only in case it is necessary for providing Services to You in connection with Application. We will cooperate with the appropriate law enforcement authorities in investigating claims of illegal activity.
(8) If you decline to submit Personal Information to us, then we will unfortunately not be in a position to provide the Services to you.
(10) H2A does not control the acts of its Users. All Users should be aware that, when they disclose Personal Information such as their name, degrees, MCI copy, e-mail address, etc. to third parties, the Personal Information may be collected and used by others to send unsolicited e-mail from other parties, who may or may not be Users. In the event that you encounter any person is improperly collecting or using information about Users, please contact us by e-mailing at email@example.com